Five minutes into the maiden flight of my drone on Christmas Eve afternoon, my cell phone displaying the view of the flight path went into power saving mode causing lose of flight control. We found the drone roughly 50' up a tree stuck there. Recovered the drone today using six 8-foot sections of garden stakes with a small hook taped to the top stake. However, I found two motors were burned out and needing replaced. One arm of the drone was also distorted and needs replaced. About $40 worth of replacement parts and a week for them to come in and it should be a good as new. Good news - we didn't need Civil Air Patrol to conduct search and rescue efforts. Pictures 1 & 2 are the drone and the third picture is the tree the drone was stuck in. You can see a red dot in the middle point and slightly right hand side of the picture where the drone is stuck in the branches.