Webcast to Feature Arduino for Ham Radio Author Glen Popiel, KW5GP

Discussion in 'ARRL News Feeds' started by American Radio Relay, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Glen Popiel, KW5GP, author of the newly released ARRL publication Arduino for Ham Radio will be the featured guest on a webcast on Thursday, October 30, at 0100 UTC by Tom Medlin, W5KUB. Arduino devices are powerful and inexpensive microcontrollers, and they are an easy way for radio amateurs, students, and professionals to create devices that interact with their environment through sensors and...

Continue reading...

2. W.T. Jones

W.T. Jones Moderator Staff Member Silver Member Golden GPS Recipient AtlDiv EPA Leader AtlDiv ARES Member

Caught it too late. I hope that there is location for a replay on this one.

3. wedgar

wedgar Administrator Staff Member Gold Member

I would think there would be a link for post-viewing.

W.T. Jones likes this.
  4. W.T. Jones

W.T. Jones Moderator Staff Member Silver Member Golden GPS Recipient AtlDiv EPA Leader AtlDiv ARES Member

Well, I looked and even went to w5kub's web site. It is still listing the next web cast as Thursday, October 30, Arduino... Unless I miss my guess I am typing this on October 31st. Oh, well. I missed it and it is my bad for not checking things out earlier.

5. W.T. Jones

OK, its not evident but the video that features John Amadeo is immediately followed up by the Arduiino broadcast.

6. wedgar

wedgar Administrator Staff Member Gold Member

Sorry you missed it. Sounded like a good webinar.